Bookworms Literature Class
The Bookworms program is a wonderful way to introduce your children to the exciting world of children’s literature. Children’s books have long been proven to stimulate, expand, and nurture the imagination. Books expose children to a wide variety of characters and experiences, and help bring history to life. The Bookworms program encompasses many of the different genres found in children’s literature, varying in theme and focus, as well as exposes children to such literary concepts as: author and illustrator, parts of a book, story elements (plot, character, etc.), and much more. The PUNS Bookworm class is designed as a rotating curriculum, offering children the opportunity to participate in the class in consecutive years. At PUNS, we think Dr. Seuss said it best: “The more you read the more things you know. The more that you learn the more places you’ll go!”
- Bookworms meets Tuesday afternoons from 12:15-2:45
- Non-Cooperative; Teaching Team of 3 Teachers
- Children in this class must be currently enrolled in the Group 3 Program or of equivalent or higher age
- Tuition: $675
- Enrollment in Enrichment Class requires participation in our Main Fundraising Event of the Year, which typically occurs in February or March
- Read about PUNS' FIVE DAY OPTION on the Group 3 page!